Ayurveda is the ancient Indian practice of medicine and medical sciences. With the growth of social media, resurgence of Indian culture can be observed. There are many Indian and International creators as well who have a keen interest in Indian art and are spreading awareness about it. Ayurveda is one of the most loved topics by the audiences as well as the creators. Ayurvedic Medicines have started to gain popularity in Indian and global markets. This inclination of the world towards Ayurvedic medicines have increased the scope of Ayurvedic PCD Franchise Company in India. It is a great opportunity for the new players who want to enter the business of pharma but with an Indian touch.
Ayurveda – The backbone of Ayurvedic PCD Franchise
Ayurvedic Medicines are gaining popularity with each passing day due to its herbal and organic base. These herbs are generally found in the Indian landscape and because of which the cost of production of these medicines is comparatively lower in India than in the rest of the world.
- Easy availability of raw material – As the Indian terrain supports the growth of different herbal plants which are used in medicine production, the cost of procurement and cost of production reduces which eventually leads to an advantage to the businesses dealing with Ayurvedic PCD Franchise Company in India.
- Lower growth of production – As India is a country which has the highest population of the world, the industries are generally labour intensive. The labour is available in abundance and the cost is very low, the raw material is also available at low costs which ultimately reduces the total cost of production.
- High profit margins – As the cost of production of the medicines is low, this gives good margins to the Ayurvedic PCD Franchise owners. Therefore, this is a game of high profit margins with low cost of production.
- Low investment cost – A PCD franchise can be purchased for an amount as low as 15 thousand rupees. This is a very attractive business model for the people who don’t have too much to invest.
- Customer’s Inclination – As ayurveda is a 5000-year-old science, Indians have a deep trust on the ayurvedic medicines. This is just an organic inclination of the Indian society towards the ayurvedic medicines that has helped the industry grow many folds over the period of time.
Casca – Best option for Ayurvedic PCD Franchise provider
It is the most important task for any new start-up to choose the best option for a franchisee business. Selecting a good option for the franchisee depends on various factors which Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd very confidently fulfills. Our traits make us the best in the business are –
- WHO-GMP certified unit – Certifications have a direct impact on the quality of the products that a company manufactures. WHO certified plants are fewer in number as only few qualify the required standards of the quality, Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd’s manufacturing unit has done it effortlessly.
- 35 years of experience – Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd has been in business since 1988 and served the customers with utmost quality products over the period of time.
- Monopoly rights – Our Ayurvedic PCD Franchise Partners get a designated area to sell the product in and enjoy monopoly rights as well. This means they will be the king of their own territory and will not have to face competition from the same brand in the similar area as theirs.
- Complete support in Marketing and logistics – As we have been in the industry for 35 years now, we have an established logistics network all across India. We have a link in the deepest of the most barren cities. This gives our Ayurvedic PCD Franchise partners a direct benefit as they can use the logistics networks to their own benefits.
- Trained staff and staff training – Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd has a fully trained staff with a minimum experience of 5 years. They are polite in their approach and will help the Ayurvedic PCD Franchise partner whenever required. They will also help in training the staff of the franchisee partner by teaching them the technicalities of the products, how to sell them, how to gain more customers and with their sales pitch (If required).