Procedure for Medicine Export From India
Medicine Export Procedure from India to another country is very important for a business. We assure the importers against currency and raw material fluctuation, once we get the advance money for the consignment, we start the manufacturing process immediately and take the remaining amount at the time of consignment dispatch.
Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd, Pharma Export company in India established their first manufacturing unit in 1988 and also entered into Medicine Export and is engaged in exports of bulk drugs. Let us discuss a few benefits that Casca gives you as a Pharmaceuticals exporter in the Procedure for Medicine Export from India.
When You Are Looking for a Good Pharma Export Company in India, What Qualities Should you Look For?
Casca Remedies is the Pharma Export Company in India. The best pharma exporters must possess all of the following traits:
1. High Productivity – In order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, pharma manufacturers need to keep their production costs low while maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the premises. A good Pharma Export Company will be able to do this while ensuring.
2. Quality Standards – The export business cannot function without quality control measures being implemented at all stages of production and packaging. A good Pharma Export Company will have a comprehensive system in place for keeping track of manufacturing processes and product quality, so that any issues can be addressed at an early stage.
3. Low cost – Medicine Export Procedure from India to another country can be very time and money consuming only if you don’t know the process. It is easier than usually people think and only about 5-8% of the total medicine cost.
4. Regulatory Awareness – A good Pharma Export Company must be aware of the various regulatory requirements across different countries. Not only be aware of these regulations, but they must also adhere to them in order to maintain a good reputation among their customers.
Pharma Export Company in India : Casca Remedies Pvt ltd
Casca Remedies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Pharma Export Company In India with significant experience in this field. We have helped many Pharma Companies to flourish globally. We have a team of experienced and dedicated Business Associates whose sole aim is to help you succeed.
The firm has a motivated team that aims to satisfy every key customer demand by upholding the principles of GDP (gross domestic product) and WHO (world healthcare organization). Our company is WHO-GMP, GLP & ISO 9001:2005 certified, and we follow the best practices listed by WHO (World Health Organization). To date, we have completed more than 800+ projects for our clients from all over the globe.
Multi Choice Medicine Export Packaging Solution – Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd
Our company Medicine Export includes wholesale drugs, tender supplies, Tablets, Injectables, Syrups, Topical gels, Creams, Oils, Lotions, Drops, and others as per medical requirements and branded generics and clinical trial supplies from India. No one can beat our price concept to meet the pharma requirements of its clients.
We hold the following licenses to distribute or export to other nations:
- Allopathic Drug
We offer a diverse range of products in a variety of categories, such as
What Makes Us the Best Pharma Export Company in India
Casca Remedies Pharmaceutical Exporter is the best Pharma Export Company in India. We have huge experience and expertise in Medicine Export in India of Pharmaceutical Products from India to over 40+ countries worldwide. For successful and smooth medicines export of Pharmaceutical products from India, we provide a complete range of documents to our client. We also offer frequent updates on the latest policies, industry trends and regulatory information relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
Documents Required for the Pharma Export service from India
- Company PAN number
- Incorporation Certificate
- Bank Account Statement and other financial Documents
- Bankers Certificate and other Customs Documents
- IEC Number
- Indian Trade Classification (HS) of the Product
- Proof of Ownership of Business Premises or Rental Agreement
- Canceled Cheque
- WHO – GMP certification
Benefits of Casca Remedies Medicine Export Procedure in India to another country are given below:
- High Quality of Medicines
- Convenient Delivery of orders
- The ability to buy medicine for any disease
- The opportunity to order medicine for rare diseases through the Internet.
- The ability to order medicines on your computer or smartphone via Website & mobile App.
- In house IT Support for your online presence.
- In house Innovation.
- Third party pharma manufacturing facility worldwide.
- The availability of discounts for regular customers.
- We Make sure you have a clear contract with us for your products.
- You should negotiate the terms of payment with us before starting the procedure, to make sure that you will be paid for your product or services after the Medicine Export Procedure from India to another country is complete.
- A good quality packing list will help you prepare documents quickly and correctly because it helps you figure out what the different documents needed.
- Prices for Casca Remedies drug products are much lower than in other companies.
Dossier Containing the Following Details
- Product details
- Approved generic names
- Strength per dosage
- Dosage form
- Visual description
- Details regarding the packaging
- Shipping Bill
- Packing List
- Certificate of Analysis
- List of countries in which the product has been approved, rejected and withdrawn
- List of all active pharmaceutical ingredients with their properties
- Sites of manufacture and method of synthesis
- Stability testing
- Efficacy and safety
Steps Involved in Medicine Export from India :
1. Confirm the agent who will help you with the Procedure of medicine export from India to another company.
2. Get a business license for your company which will be issued by the Indian Government with a specific cost.
3. Get permission from Indian FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
4. Make all medical export forms such as CTD, DEA, PPT, Packing List etc., available to Indian FDA
5. Send the medicine export forms along with all relevant documents such as import license, bill of ladings and other related documents to Indian FDA for initial inspection before the shipment can be released
6. After initial inspection by Indian FDA, take clearance certificate for importing medicines from India along with other necessary documents for overseas customs clearance like original invoice, packing list, certificate of analysis etc., to the customs.
Pharma Export Company In India | Export Pharmaceuticals | Export Medicine
Casca Pharma Export | Export Pharmaceuticals | Export Medicine: Casca Remedies is an India-based, licensed supplier of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Suppose you want to Export Pharmaceuticals internationally and give your business a new face. In that case, your priority should be finding a good Pharma Export Company In India.
Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd, a leading Pharma Export Company In India, serves the world with Top-Notch pharmaceutical products. Casca Remedies can help you excel in this industry with the aid of our high-quality products and services. You can reach your business objectives and earn good profits with our assistance.
How is medicine exported From India?
Medicine Export Procedure from India to another country is very important for a business. We assure the importers against currency and raw material fluctuation. Once we get the advance money for the consignment, we start the manufacturing process immediately and take the remaining amount at the time of consignment dispatch.
Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd, a Pharma Export company in India, established its first manufacturing unit in 1988 and entered into Medicine Export. Casca Remedies is engaged in the exports of bulk drugs.
Let’s talk about a few perks Casca offers you as a pharmaceutical exporter in the Process of Exporting Medicines from India.
Characteristics of a top Pharma Export Company In India
Casca Remedies is a leading Pharma Export Company in India. An ideal Pharma Export company should possess the following features:
- High Productivity: Third party pharma manufacturers need to keep their production costs low while maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the premises. It will help to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Quality Standards – The export business cannot function without implementing quality control measures at all stages of production and packaging. A good Pharma Export Company will have a comprehensive system to keep track of manufacturing processes and product quality. It will help to detect any issues early.
- Low cost – if you don’t know the process, Medicine Export procedures from India to another country can be very time and money-consuming. Make sure to join hands with a reputable and trustable pharma export company.
- Regulatory Awareness – A good Pharma Export Company must know the various regulatory requirements across different countries. To retain a positive reputation among their clients, businesses must be aware of these rules and actively follow them.