Casca Remedies Private Limited facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a client places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
Table of Content
‘Return’ means an action of giving back the product ordered at Casca Group portal by the client. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
1. Product(s) delivered do not match your order.
2. Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry).
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then please raise a written concern with the logistics vendor at the delivery of that product.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Casca Group shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Casca Group finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. Casca Group shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the sales team concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund. In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Casca Group reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Casca Group in this regard. The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
1. Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return.
2. Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice.
3. Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice.
4. Partially consumed boxes do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened boxes or products can be returned.
2. RETURN PROCESS
1. For Return intimation, please visit www.cascaremedies.com and chat with us from 9AM to 6PM, Monday to Saturday.
2. Casca Group sales team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
3. Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, you need to initiate the delivery of product(s) to be returned.
4. The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
5. Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
3. REFUND PROCESS
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
1. Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
2. Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
The customer can cancel the order for the product till Casca Group ships it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.