CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution
Always use Paracetamol Infusion IP exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
- If you have any further questions, ask your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- You have been given this medicine only for the condition shown on the label. Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed on this leaflet.
Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution is a well-known Pain Reliever– CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP is a well-known pain reliever. It is used to treat pain and fever, generally used for mild to moderate pain. It is often used along with other medicines for cold, fever, abdominal pain, etc. this is an analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer). It works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and fever. There are certain chemicals in the body called prostaglandins; These substances are produced in response to illness or pain. CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thereby reducing fever and pain. it acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it regulates body heat.
Paracetamol Infusion IP Solution Uses and Benefits
- lower back pain
- Post-operative pain (pain after the operation)
Paracetamol Infusion IP Solution Side-effects
- liver damage
- skin reactions
- prone to asthma
- Leukopenia (low white blood cell count)
- low platelet count
- stomach bleeding
Paracetamol Infusion IP Solution Related Precautions
- Do not take Paracetamol Infusion IP like antacid within 2 hours of taking this.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP as it can increase your risk of stomach problems and liver damage.
- it can be taken in pregnancy. But consult your doctor before taking Paracetamol Infusion IP to decide the proper dosage and duration.
- Only a small amount of this goes into breast milk. It can be used during breastfeeding.
- If you are taking the medicine (Cascamol Paracetamol Infusion IP) acetaminophen for long-term treatment, your doctor may want to regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function, and levels of components of the blood because (CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP) acetaminophen can damage the liver. can deliver.
Warnings and Precautions
concern to your doctor before using CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution. Find a suitable oral pain killer and use it as soon as possible; we recommend ibuprofen.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions or problems, consult with your doctor:
- Alcohol Abuse
- Liver or Kidney Disease
- If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding
If you are taking medicines containing Ibuprofen. It is not recommended for the above-mentioned conditions to use this medicine in moderate amounts or in someone with a history of drug or alcohol abuse. Inform your doctor before using in the case that:
- You’re malnourished.
- Feel dehydrated.
- You’re in poor health.
Other Medicines and Paracetamol 1000mg/100ml Solution
Tell your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines. Take particular care if you are taking the following medicines while under treatment with CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution:
- Do not take CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml with other products that also contain paracetamol unless advised to do so by your doctor.
- Do not take CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml with other products that also contain salicylamide unless advised to do so by your doctor.
- If you are taking an oral anticoagulant, you should have regular check-ups to make sure that the effect of the anticoagulant is not reduced.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you need to take CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution for Infusion during pregnancy, your doctor will use the lowest possible dose and only for the shortest time possible. If you need to take the medicine more often than usual, talk to your doctor or midwife. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Important information: CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution has very little sodium in it. There is less than one millimeter of sodium in 50 ml and 100 ml of this medicine. That means that this medicine has essentially no sodium in it.
FAQ About CASCAMOL Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution for Infusion
1.) What is Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution and what it is used for?
Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution is a painkiller. It is used to treat pain in adults and children.
- Cascamol Paracetamol Infusion IP is used to ease pain in people who have had surgery.
- Paracetamol Infusion IP is also used to relieve pain after dental surgery, or after shingles (a condition that causes pain in the nerves).
- Cascamol Paracetamol Infusion IP is also used to relieve pain after dental surgery, or after shingles (a condition that causes pain in the nerves).
- Paracetamol Infusion IP is also used to relieve pain.
The 100 ml vial is for adults, teenagers, and children who weigh more than 33 pounds. The 50 ml vial is for newborn babies, babies, toddlers, and children who weigh less than 33 pounds. It is used to treat pain and fever. The drug is available as a generic medication.
2.) What you need to know before you use Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution?
Do not use Paracetamol Infusion IP 1000mg/100ml Solution for Infusion If you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredient in this medicine, do not use it! You are likely to experience the following symptoms when using this drug: itching, swelling of the face, tongue, or throat, breathing difficulties. If you are also allergic to propacetamol (or even slightly sensitive), avoid this product too because there is a risk that you might experience severe side effects. Additionally, if you have severe liver disease, inform your doctor before taking this medication.
𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥, 𝐀𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭s 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬.