You have to take the Meropenem injection I.P (Merocas-1 gm) injection as described in the leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist suggests. If you are not sure about it, then you can check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet you may read it again.
- For any further questions, you can consult your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
- You are taking this medicine because of the conditions shown on the label. Don’t pass this to anyone or children without a prescription.
- If any of the dosages of medicine react and any side effects are there you must consult your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. There could be side effects which are not listed on the label.
Merocas-1 gm Injection is an antibiotic that is used to treat the infections of skin, stomach, urinary tract, lungs, blood and brain. The injection is perfect for killing the bacteria that cause these problems. However, this injection does not treat viral infections.
This injection is perfect for use in infections of Intra- abdominal, deep gynecological/obstetric, septicemia of unknown etiology, pulmonary infections in cystic fibrosis, adult febrile neutropenia, skin & skin structure injections, meningitis, ventilator acquired pneumonia, severe urinary tract infections.
Uses and Benefits and Side effects of Meropenem Injection I.P (Merocas-1 gm)
Merocas-1 gm Injection basically treats the bacterial infections of skin, stomach, urinary tract, lungs, blood and brain. The Meropenem injection I.P help to treat bacterial infections by killing the bacteria that causes the infections. It is advised to take the injection if the doctor has prescribed you in accordance with your medical condition.
Meropenem injection I.P
Product Name: MEROCAS-1 gm
Composition: Meropenem 1000 mg
Composition of Merocas-1 gm Injection:
- Meropenem Trihydrate (Sterile) IP
- Equivalent to anhydrous Meropenem 1000 mg
- Sodium Carbonate
- Equivalent to Sodium 90.2 mg (as buffer)
Dosage: As directed by the Physician
Storage: Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from light & moisture.
- Do not allow to freeze.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
Directions of use:
Dissolve the content Of the vial with a suitable amount of Sterile water for injections IP for I.V. use only.
- The reconstituted solution should be used immediately after preparation.
Side effects Of Meropenem injection I.P (Merocas-1 gm Injection)
Most of the side effects of this injection are not harmful and serious and can disappear when the body adjusts to the medicine.
- Injection site inflammation
Third party manufacturing for Meropenem-1 gm Injection
Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd is top leading third party manufacturing for Meropenem for Injection I.P. We are a WHO-GMP and ISO 9001:2015 certified pharma company. We can manufacture up to 1000 pieces within 35 days to pharma companies who outsource their Meropenem for Injection I.P. order to us.
PCD pharma franchise for Merocas-1 gm Injection
Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd is top leading PCD pharma franchise company. We can offer up to 1000 pieces of Merocas-1 gm Injection and can deliver the product within the same day to our franchise partners with an affordable price range.