What is a Pharma Franchise and How does this work?
To enter a big industry of pharma in India with low investment, pharma franchise is a very popular business model.
Under this type of business model, the franchisee gets the authority to market the product manufactured by the franchisor in his territory. A franchisee has to take care of only the sales, promotion, marketing and logistics part of the business and rest everything is handled by the franchisor.
As this business model doesn’t require a high capital investment, it is a popular form of doing business in India. It enables the franchisee to have access to the large distribution networks, pharmaceutical formulations and staff expertise of the franchisor without having to worry about any production and other operational issues. With all this help, franchisees can mint high profits from the large established markets.
How to choose the best pharma franchise company in India?
- Obtain the required licenses and permits: Before being associated with any brand name, you must observe if the company has obtained the required licenses and permits from the government.
- Certifications: like ISO, GMP, WHO mark quality standards by the government.
- Market Reputation: Company is well reputed and has If has won awards and rewards by the association, it definitely enjoys a good reputation.
- Well defined distribution network: Has a good distribution network that a franchisee can enjoy.
- Products and production: Has a wide range of quality products and has the capability to fulfill all the orders demanded by the customers without any time lags. Has the state-of-the-art technology and formulations.
- Financial planning: Compare the pricing of different pharma franchise providers to ensure it aligns with your budget and the value offered by their products.
- Credit facilities: Look for the minimum order quantities, payment periods, credit facilities and delivery timelines.
Advantages of starting a pharma franchise company in India
- Low investment: Since the franchisee is not responsible for product production, pharma franchise is a low-cost business model.
- Already tested goods: the franchisee can enjoy the perk of selling already successful products in the market which can directly result in higher profits.
- marketing and distribution support: one of the biggest benefits of this business model is the access to the franchisor’s MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION SUPPORT. This helps the franchisee in expansion of business to larger market spaces.
- No targets: this model guarantees that the franchisee does not have to face any sales targets, rather enjoys the benefit of choosing the market space, marketing strategy and the products they want to sell.
- Lesser risk and higher profit: As the investment by the franchisee is lower, it directly reduces the risk borne by him but as the goods marketed and sold are already proven in the market, it increases the profit earning capabilities by them.
Pharma Franchise Opportunity
Why choose us as your Pharma franchise company in India?
- Certifications – Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd has all the required certification demanded by the industry standards for manufacturing of pharmaceutical products:
- World Health Organization Good Manufacturing Practices (WHO-GMP)
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) approvals
- FSSAI certification
- Well trained staff – Casca staff is well trained, polite and always ready to help. If you face any issues, we are always ready to help you.
- Exclusive monopoly rights – Clients are provided with monopoly rights once they partner with us. In the designated area, there won’t be any other player exclusively selling products manufactured by Casca. This helps the franchisee to capture a larger market share.
- Good market reputation – Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd has won several awards over the period of time which tell a good tale about the market reputation of the company. Don’t trust our words, trust our work!
- Marketing support – Franchisees are provided with all the required marketing support to gain a better grip over the business. From pens to T-shirts and Diwali gifts, we provide it all.
FAQs About Pharma Franchise
When thinking of starting your own pharma franchise, you should consider the company’s reputation and age. A company should have ISO and WHO certifications and high-quality products. It should also have a large inventory of products that will help you become successful as a franchise business.
Pharma franchises are contracts offered by pharmaceutical companies allowing individuals or organizations to sell their drugs in exchange for a commission.
Before choose best Pharma Company, let us see the reputation of the company, so that the doctor can choose the medicine easily. Casca Remedies are present over 22 state and with a network of over 700 customers.
Pharma franchise is a license granted by the government or a pharmaceutical company, or an organization possessing the rights, to an individual or group qualifying them to carry out specified commercial activities, as an agent to market, sell or promote that company’s products.