Casca Remedies is one of India’s top pharma companies. Established in the year 1988, Casca Remedies holds over 30+ years of experience in the pharma industry. It also exports to over 25+ nations worldwide. Casca Remedies is an ISO-WHO Certified company with a GMP accredited manufacturing unit. Like any other drug, Casca Remedies is also a reputable Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier in India. With the help of advanced technology, process automation, and precise instruments, we, without a doubt, curate the best quality drug. Hire Casca Remedies now as your Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier.
We have certainly, sustained our position as one of the top PCD pharma franchise companies in India with the help of our hard working employees and the trust of our clients and customers. We deal with all types of drugs and pharmaceuticals manufacturing, private label cosmetic manufacturing , distribution, and export.
genuine sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier in India
Are you looking for a genuine sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier in India? Well, then, you have stumbled upon the top sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier in India. Casca Remedies is one of India’s leading Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier globally. In this article, we will discuss Sitagliptin’s uses, dosage, side effects, and precautions. We will also help you to choose your ideal Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier in India. Have a read.
Sitaglin is an inhibitor. It belongs to the class of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors.
Sitaglin is used to treat adults with type 2 diabetes. A dosage of Sitagliptin, along with a good diet, exercise, and maybe certain other medications, helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Sitagliptin phosphate
- extended release metformin hydrochloride tablets
It contains two major components; Sitagliptin and Metformin. Sitagliptin functions by elevating levels of an organic substance ‘Incretin.’
Incretins help in blood sugar regulation, especially after eating. Incretins also control the level of sugar production by the liver. And similarly, Metformin helps to restore naturally produced insulin levels. It controls the amount of sugar produced by the liver. Along with that, it also maintains the amount of sugar absorbed by the intestines and stomach.
Sitagliptin, coupled with a proper diet and healthy lifestyle, is basically used to control the blood sugar level. It is prescribed for patients with Type 2 diabetes. Type 2 Diabetes, is a form of disease where the body actually does not make enough insulin or the insulin made doesn’t work properly. This causes high blood sugar levels.
Controlling blood sugar levels aids in curing many other diseases, like;
- kidney damage
- nerve problems
- loss of limbs, and
- sexual function problems.
Proper control of diabetes may also help to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke. Sitagliptin cannot be used to treat Type 1 diabetes. (Because this body does not produce insulin. Hence, it cannot control blood sugar levels)
How to Use Sitagliptin?
Recommended sitagliptin dosage is twice a day or as told by your doctor. Try not to break or cut the tablet. However, if you have trouble swallowing the tablet, convey this to your doctor. Additionally, it is advised to take it at a fixed time.
Common side effects include:
- stuffed or runny nose
- sore throat
Sitagliptin doesn’t cause any severe side effects chiefly. However, it may cause the following effects in some people.
- loss of appetite,
- stomach ache
- shortness of breath,
- rapid weight gain,
- swelling of feet or ankles
- itchy skin
- joint pain
- swelling on the face
- difficulty in breathing or swallowing
So, if you encounter any of these problems, or any other unusual side effects, stop using Sitagliptin immediately and consult your doctor.
Sitagliptin, though usually safe, might not be best suited for some people. It is advised to clearly communicate with the doctor if you have/ or had any of the following conditions.
- Allergic reaction to Sitagliptin.
- Problems related to the pancreas.
- Have/ had kidney stones or gallstones
- Have high levels of triglycerides
- Any kidney related disease
- Dependence on alcohol
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Also, it is advised not to take medicine along with alcohol.
Why Choose Casca Remedies as a Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier
There are a number of things to consider before choosing the perfect company for your needs. For example, if they have the proper certifications, price, delivery, availability of stock, etc. Well, you won’t have to worry about any of these before choosing Casca Remedies as your Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier. Have a look at why Casca is the number one Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier in India.
- Firstly, it is an ISO-WHO certified company.
- Secondly, we have a multiple tier, fully automatic GMP accredited manufacturing unit. This, along with our batch by batch QA checks ensures the best quality products, with no chances of contamination.
- Another key point is our world class packaging. You cannot go wrong with our wide variety of durable and aesthetic packaging.
- Also, most importantly, we take pride in our timely delivery. Whether you are in Kashmir, or Kanyakumari, we will be there with your order before time.
- Also, as compared to any other notable Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier, we for sure offer the most affordable rates to our customers.
- And last but not the least, we consistently offer exclusive deals and discounts to our customers.
So, what are you waiting for? Choose Casca Remedies now as your Sitagliptin manufacturer and supplier, and get on board with carefree trade.