OSICAS-D3 Cholecalciferol Vitamin D Nano Shots
OSICAS-D3 cholecalciferol vitamin D3 NANO SHOTS is an essential product that helps regulate calcium, phosphorus, and other metrics in order to improve bone structure.
There are different forms of vitamin D. Some include ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2) and cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Vitamin D is found in fish, eggs, and fortified milk products. It’s also made in the human body via sunlight for example. The amount of sun exposure our bodies are exposed to varies by what season it is or how much time we spend outdoors or sometimes inside an office building without any direct natural light entrances. This means that the vitamin D content in our bodies can become depleted which means supplementation during periods of low sun exposure can help even out your levels!
Vitamin D supplements can commonly be used to help treat and prevent vitamin D deficiency, which is common in people who avoid sunlight and seniors. People also use it for weak and brittle bones; heart disease; asthma; hay fever; and many other conditions, but there isn’t enough good evidence to support most of these uses.
How to Use OSICAS-D3 cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 Nano Shots
OSICAS-D3 vitamin D3 Nano Shots Prevents weak and brittle bones, vitamin D deficiency, heart disease, asthma, heavy fever, etc.
Take vitamin D3 Nano Sorts orally at the doses directed on the product package. If your doctor indicates, you may take it with or without food. Take alfacalcidol with food to help increase absorption. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist for directions specific to your situation.
Dosage and Administration
OSICAS-D3 Vitamin D 60000 I.U. One dose of 5ml should be taken for 8 weeks, once per week, followed by a maintenance daily dose as directed by the physician.
Benefits of OSICAS-D3 cholecalciferol vitamin D3 NANO SHOTS
- Prevent vitamin D deficiency
- keeping bones strong
- Reduces muscle fatigue and weakness
- Strengthens the immune system and keeps you protected from infections
- OSICAS-D3 Nano Shots help in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food and supplements.
Side Effects of OSICAS-D3 cholecalciferol vitamin D3 NANO SHOTS
Vitamin D taken in normal doses usually doesn’t produce side effects. If you experience any unusual reactions, contact your physician or pharmacist associated with this medication promptly.
Too much vitamin D3 can cause harmful high calcium levels. Include this with every shipment of the supplement: nausea/vomiting, constipation, loss of appetite, increased thirst, increased urination, mental/mood changes, unusual tiredness. Tell your doctor about any side effects right away.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is extremely rare. But seek immediate medical help if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Many medicines present side effects with their use. However, the following are possible side-effects that users may experience with taking levothyroxine sodium tablets. This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
Frequently asked Questions(FAQs)
Q- What to do if you take more Syrup than you should?
If you (or someone else) accidentally takes too much syrup, you should tell your doctor at once or contact the nearest accident and emergency department. Show any left-over syrup or the empty bottle to the doctor.
Q- What If you forget to take Syrup?
Do not worry. If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible unless it is almost time to take the next dose (within 1-2 hours). Do not take a double dose. Then go on as before.
Q- What do you do if you feel any side effects?
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Q- How to store Instacure-D Syrup?
Do not take Instacure-D Syrup after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month after EXP.
Do not store above 30°C. Keep the bottle in the outer carton in order to protect it from light.
- Contraindications: Hypersensitive to ergocalciferol or Vitamin D, cholecalciferol metabolites (e.g. calcifediol, alfacalcidol, calcitriol,calcipotriol), Hypercalcemia or Nephrolithiasis, hypercalciuria, Nephrocalcinosis and Hypervitaminosis D.
- Precautions and Warnings: In patients suffering from impairment of renal function, sarcoidosis, suffering from cardiac conditions like arteriosclerosis, patients with a high tendency to calculus formation, and in elderly patients on concomitant treatment with cardiac glycosides or diuretics, the product should be cautiously prescribed. In case of signs of impaired renal function or hypercalciuria, the dose should be reduced or discontinue treatment.
- Pregnancy and Lactation: For pregnant patients without a vitamin D deficiency, this product is not recommended. Since Vitamin D3 passes into breast milk hence consider giving additional vitamin D to the child.
- Adverse Reactions: High doses of cholecalciferol can cause fatigue, weakness, headache, sleepiness, loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, and vomiting. With prolonged use of cholecalciferol, Vitamin D toxicity, including nephrocalcinosis/renal failure, hypertension can occur. In hypersensitive infants and children, relatively low doses can produce toxicity. Unless renal damage is severe, Hypervitaminosis D is reversible upon discontinuation of treatment.
Details About OSICAS-D3 for PCD Pharma Franchise
OSICAS-D3 cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 Nano Shots is New launched product as well as the bestselling product of our pharma franchise Because of the high demands of this product in the market. So book your slot for OSICAS-D3 cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 Nano Shots now, before it will be out of stock. contact us for Pcd Pharma Franchise if you are a new user then contact us for third party manufacturing and distribution service and PCD Pharma Franchise services.
- Therapeutic Category: Vitamins
- Therapeutic Indication: Used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency states.
- Composition: Each 5ml
- contains: Cholecalciferol I.P. 60000 I.U. (In nano-droplets form) In a flavored sugar-free base q.s.
- Colour: Sunset Yellow Appropriate overages of vitamin added.
- Instacure-D Drops: Vitamin D3 Oral Solution 2400 I.U. (Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol)
- Marketing Authorization Holder or Manufacturer :Casca Remedies Pvt. Ltd., Kuldeep Nagar, Ambala Cantt., Haryana, India-133004
- Leaflet Approval: This leaflet was last approved in October 2021
The information in this leaflet applies only to Instacure-D shots. If you have any questions or you are not sure about anything, ask your doctor/ dietitian.